Canadian Pride {the best in Canadian Design}



Canada celebrates it's birthday Tuesday so I thought I would highlight some of my favourite Canadian artists and designers. After all, this country is overflowing with design talent. So limiting myself to four is no easy task but these are artists whose design aesthetic I admire and would love to have in my home. 

You can visit them here:



How could I not highlight Canadian design talent without mentioning these fabulous magazines...



and... of course there are the fabulous mainstream Canadian shelter magazines which I must shout out. They are my Canadian print magazine mainstays. 

Canadian House and Home, Style at Home Magazine and Chatelaine Magazine which has an amazing home decor section edited by Emma Reddington of The Marion House Book.

Cheers to Canadian design!

Debra





2 comments

  1. Kudos to you! Limiting yourself to four choices was a bold move! I could never ever do it. Ever. :) A few of these links are new to me-- off to explore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I know it was HARD! There is so much talent here. Maybe I'll do a part 2 :) happy Canada Day

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments!