8 Fresh for Spring Party Decor Finds via Etsy

 
Apparently Spring has decided not to show up in my part of the world, but that won't stop me from dreaming of pretty Spring parties. 

Etsy is one of the best places to shop for party supplies and it's always my first stop for finding unique and pretty decorations, baking supplies, invitations & more.

Here is a small selection of things that recently caught my eye. So...much...pretty.

Guess what? You guys know I love Etsy and have always shared all of it's awesomeness with you in my Etsy Picks, right? Well now I get to do that over on Etsy as a Tastemaker. It's an amazing way to explore Etsy, find new artists and makers in a more curated way. So stop by and follow me :)


PARTY FINDS VIA ETSY






No comments

Thanks so much for your comments!